BAITS IN PROGRESS!!!:
COMPLETED BAITS:
RANDOM FUNNIES:
CASTING IDEAS:
CATCH & RELEASE (Dead):
The Truth Is Out There
COMPLETED MAY 17 2005
CAT FIGHT
House of Love
She's A Man Baby!
VERSION A
A Meeting with Dr. Fraud...
I mean FREUD.

NEW
What a Tangled Web
She's A Man Baby!
VERSION B
Mbao Does the YMCA
NEW

Friday, April 01, 2005

CASTING #1: She's a MAN Baby - VERSION A

Unfortunately I can't tell you the name of my character at the moment since the bait is still going on and I wouldn't want my little Mugu-scammer catching on... I also can't use the actual name of my "Company" because he might search for that- I'll tell you when the bait is over.

In case you are wonder what "Casting" means - it's how baits start. Before I get any really juice stuff like pictures or establish a rapport with my scammer. Meaning the scammer could decide to bail on me.

I have this bait running with two different guys- so I am going to put up both...

As usual -
My emails are in GREEN
The Scammer's emails are in YELLOW
My snide comments are in white.

Here is the basic situation - I am not going to post his initial letter. First off because who the helll wants to read it? Second - it's fodder for another scammer to cut and paste so I'll just give you the run down.

Some Nigerian "kid" has no parents but an awful lot of money - $2.7 million dollars (pretty conservative by today's standards...). He wants me to help him.

Here fishie fishie fishie...

I don't know how you received my email address but I am glad you did. I would of course be accepting of you - that is part of my job my friend. I am completely trustworthy and will do anything in my power to help you, Let me tell you a little bit about who I am and what I do.

My name is XXXXXXX and I am one of the co-founders of the Center and Santuary for the XXXXXXXXXX.

As a transexual myself, I understand how difficult it is to be genderly-challenged in a today's society. My hopes, as well as that of my co-founder, was to institute a sanctuary where individuals who believed they were born as the wrong sex could come and receive aid in rebuilding their lives in the sex of their choosing. We counsel and provide resources for these individuals to get the operations necessary to start their new lives. In return our members go and leave productive lives and often very very sucessful ones as film stars. They often contribute large sums to our cause.

I understand that the nature of this is not for everyone and many people do not approve of this lifestyle. Hopefully you are different. Please contact me if you are interested in proceeding.

Sincerely,
Dr.XXXXXXX, DS, RTP, PhD
Vice Chairperson and Co-founder
Center and Santuary for the XXXXXXXXXXXX


Let's see if he nibbles:


Can you help me Mr Cherry?


I think he is not reading my email very thoroughly.


Of course my dear I will try my best to help you. What is it you want me to do? - Oh - and I am a MISS - not Mr.

Cherry,

As you can see, I am the only one left alone,and i want to come over to your country to continue my studies since the political crisis of my country is getting worse i don't want to stay here any longer.I have no one to help me but only my church pastor, I have some money in a fix deposit account which my late dad deposited for me in BANK OF AFRICA before he died,though my pastor didn't know about it.Now i want you to help me get this fund transfered to your own personal account before i will come over to meet with you and continue my education in your country.But,Can I trust you?.My Pastor told me to be very careful about my internet friends.Can I trust you?.

I will give you the website and contact of the bank as soon as recieve your positive respond toward this mail.

Thanks
Sincerely


How polite.. And he listens to his Pastor. A regular Saint this kid is.

Your pastor is right. You should be careful who you trust. You are taking a great risk just randoming selecting a stranger to help you.

Fortunately I am an honest person and will help you anyway I can.

Perhaps you could come live with me in the Sanctuary? We are very openhere and would be able to send you enough money to get the funds your father left for you as well as money get a ticket to fly to the United States.Everyone here is very kind and we often help your men such asyourself. I can feel that you are one of us deep down. I am comfortable speaking with you and I think you would fit perfectly in our compound.I have taken the liberty of attaching a photo of myself.

BOTH are of me. I know it is a little confusing - one was when I was a man and the other is me now - fabulous! :)Hope to speak with you soon!!

Let me explain - I found a transvestite's picture on the web with a before and after shot. I sent him both. Heh heh heh....

I think I confused him though. He seems to have forgotten to discuss the scam and is more interested in the Sanctuary. I think he might want to convert...


You mean you are a man before?How???????????

What is the compound all about????????.

Tell me who you are before i will forward any information to you ok.


Dumbass- I have given you a ton of information already. But whatever. If you were smart you would have already since the train wreck this will inevitably end up as.

I used to be a man.

I am still a good person though!

DO not judge menegatively based on this!

I have been taking hormones to look and sound more like a woman. It isnot that uncommon here in the United States. I have told you who I am. Please do not think I am a bad person.The compound is where people like me live peacefully. We can dress anyway that we like.

Everyone is nice and no one makes fun of anyoneelse. It is a very happy place to live. We have five houses on thecompound where our members can live. We have swimming pools, tennis courts, a bowling alley, many cars. We share everything.

NO one will harm you if you wish to come here and join with us. It is very nice and everyone is kind.


Yep. A virtual fucking paradise. Join up. You know you wanna....

I'll keep you posted.