BAITS IN PROGRESS!!!:
COMPLETED BAITS:
RANDOM FUNNIES:
CASTING IDEAS:
CATCH & RELEASE (Dead):
The Truth Is Out There
COMPLETED MAY 17 2005
CAT FIGHT
House of Love
She's A Man Baby!
VERSION A
A Meeting with Dr. Fraud...
I mean FREUD.

NEW
What a Tangled Web
She's A Man Baby!
VERSION B
Mbao Does the YMCA
NEW

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Tribe Has Spoken

Okay okay okay.

I've received all your emails saying your enjoyed my harrassment of Mbao and the rest of the half-wits... Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As for the marriage proposal - equally grateful - but for the time being - I'll have to pass. :)

You all have been hounding me to get some more baits in the water - and as I am a mere slave to your whims and wishes - I shall oblige - BUT you have to wait until my exams are over. I'll start fishing and might post up something here or there - but the real baiting won't take place until December - but then - look for things to speed up.

Love and Monkeys.
Scamarella